- Start: Staunton State Park, Pine, Colorado
- Distance: 26.2mi (4500′) or 13.1mi (2200′)
- Min/Max Elevation: 8,200′ / 9,500′
- Average Elevation: 9,000′
- Terrain: 90% singletrack, 10% dirt road
- Fauna: Marmots, raptors, elk, mule deer, black bears, mountain lions
- Registration Caps: 250 total (125 in each event)
- Time Allowance: Marathon: 10 Hours
- Date: August 28, 2021
- Start Time: Marathon: 8:00a; Half Marathon: 7:00a
Welcome to the INAUGURAL year for the Staunton Rocks! Trail Marathon & Half! We are quickly finalizing all race details in preparation for our launch in August. Have questions you don’t yet see answered below? Please Contact Us!We hope for close-to-normal conditions on race day, as relates to the COVID-19 pandemic. Details may change as race day approaches, and any changes will be communicated to registered runners well in advance.
All finishers will receive either a Marathon or Half Marathon finisher award. Additional sponsor goodies will be raffled during the awards for each race.
There will be 1st-3rd Male & Female awards in both races in the following categories:
- Under 40
- Masters (40-49)
- Grandmasters (50+)
25 Primitive Campsites are available at Staunton State Park.
Photos & Reports
If you would like to share your race photos or race reports, click here to contact us.