- Start: Ben Delatour Scout Ranch, Red Feather Lakes, Colorado
- Distance: 50K (4,200′) or Half Marathon (1,700′)
- Min/Max Elevation: 7,350′ / 8,500′
- Average Elevation: 7,800′
- Terrain: 80% singletrack, 20% dirt road
- Fauna: Moose, raptors, elk, mule deer, black bears, mountain lions
- UTMB Qualifier: 50K – 50K (OCC); Half Marathon – 20km
- Registration Caps: 400 total
- Time Allowance: 11 Hours (50K), 10 Hours (Half Marathon)
- Date: September 17, 2022
- Start Time: 7:00a (50K), 8:00a (Half Marathon)
All finishers will receive a will receive a finisher award specific to their distance. Additional sponsor goodies will be raffled during the awards for each race.
There will be 1st-3rd Male & Female awards in both races in the following categories:
- Under 40
- Masters (40-49)
- Grandmasters (50+)
Runners are highly encouraged to come camp on Friday night prior to the race! A plethora of campsites are available, most with dedicated parking. Camping may be selected as an Add-On when registering, or purchased separately later through the race store. We will be offering dinner in the camp dining hall, a community campfire, and want to make this a fun, family-friendly weekend outing for all!
The Ben Delatour Scout Camp is located approximately a 1hr drive from Fort Collins, or 2hrs from downtown Denver (traffic dependent).
There are no hotels local to the camp, but a few AirBnB options are in the Red Feather Lakes area.