- Start: Lory State Park, Bellvue, Colorado
- Distance: 13.1 miles with ~2,000′ of vertical gain/descent.
- Kids: 1 mile on gently rolling singletrack.
- Min/Max Elevation: 5,400’/7,000′
- Average Elevation: 6,100′
- Terrain: 12 miles dirt singletrack, 1 mile dirt road
- Fauna: Black abert squirrels, black bears, other more colorful animals
- Registration Cap: 350
- Time Allowance: 5.5 hours
- Date: Saturday September 11, 2021, 7:00am (kids: 10:30am)
We hope for close-to-normal conditions on race day, as relates to the COVID-19 pandemic. Current race information reflects a normal year. Details may change as race day approaches, and any changes will be communicated to registered runners well in advance. For reference, here are the 2020 COVID Safety Protocols.
All Half Marathon runners who finish within the official course cut-off will receive a unique finisher’s award. The post race awards and raffle will be held at the Soldier Canyon picnic area in Lory State Park.
USATF Award Structure
Top placing overall USATF finishers (M/F)*
Top placing masters USATF finishers (M/F)*
*Must be a USATF member to be eligible. More information.
Overall & Age Group Prize Structure
– There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place overall awards for the top male and female finishers.
– Age group awards for the top 3 male and female in each of the following age groups (overall winners not eligible):
- Under 30
- 30 – 39
- 40 – 49
- 50 – 59
- 60 and Over
The Half Marathon awards and raffle will be held at 11:00am.
Overall Men: Stephen Pretak (2016) – 1:29:05
Overall Women: Janelle Lincks (2020) – 1:36:26
Masters Men: Frank Pipp (2018) – 1:32:03
Masters Women: Monica Brackney (2014) – 1:56:14
Grandmasters Men: Craig Person (2020) – 1:45:43
Grandmasters Women: Cinthy Carson (2019) – 2:06:50