- Start: Lory State Park, Bellvue, Colorado
- Distance: 13.1 miles with ~2,000′ of vertical gain/descent.
- Kids: 1 mile on gently rolling singletrack.
- Min/Max Elevation: 5,400’/7,000′
- Average Elevation: 6,100′
- Terrain: 12 miles dirt singletrack, 1 mile dirt road
- Fauna: Black abert squirrels, black bears, other more colorful animals
- UTMB Qualifier: Half Marathon – 20km
- Registration Cap: 350
- Time Allowance: 5.5 hours
- Date: Saturday September 10, 2022, 7:00am (kids: 10:30am)
All Half Marathon runners who finish within the official course cut-off will receive a unique finisher’s award. The post race awards and raffle will be held at the Soldier Canyon picnic area in Lory State Park.
Overall & Age Group Prize Structure
There will be 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place overall awards for the top male and female finishers.
Age group awards for the top 3 male and female in each of the following age groups (overall winners not eligible):
- Under 30
- 30 – 39
- 40 – 49
- 50 – 59
- 60 and Over
The Half Marathon awards and raffle will be held at 11:00am.
Overall Men: Stephen Pretak (2016) – 1:29:05
Overall Women: Janelle Lincks (2020) – 1:36:26
Masters Men: Frank Pipp (2018) – 1:32:03
Masters Women: Monica Brackney (2014) – 1:56:14
Grandmasters Men: Craig Person (2020) – 1:45:43
Grandmasters Women: Cinthy Carson (2019) – 2:06:50
Photos & Reports
2021 Race Photos from Jennifer Elle Photography (Timber)
2021 Finish Line Photos
2021 Kids Race from Orea Media (Cam Cross)
2021 Orea Media Photos (across the course)
2021 Race Photos from Terry Grenwelge (Arthurs)