The 2018 Black Squirrel Half Marathon is sold out!
We will accept wait list registrations through Ultrasignup through 9/5. If a spot opens up, you will be notified via email to confirm and complete your registration.
No late registrations will be accepted after online registrations close on 9/5.
Fees for the Black Squirrel Trail Half Marathon will be as follows.
Dec 15 – April 30: $65
May 1 – July 31: $75
Aug 1 – Sep 5: $90
What You Get in Return for Your Registration Fee
- A kick-ass, well marked, and challenging course.
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable race and aid station volunteers.
- Well stocked aid stations.
- Lory State Park day parking pass
- Gender specific race T-shirt (Not guaranteed for late entries after 8/27)
- Pint glass finisher award and overall and age group awards.
- Post race pancake breakfast and raffle.
In the event that the race sells out, we will maintain a waiting list and transfer runners from the waiting list to the race roster should other runners already registered not be able to attend.
Transfer Credit Policy
In the event that the race sells out and there are runners on the waiting list, we will offer a race-transfer option, allowing runners credit towards their next Gnar Runners race registration according to the following schedule:
- Until July 31: 75% credit of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees).
- Aug 1 – Sept 5: 50% credit of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees).
Credits may be applied to any future Gnar Runners race and will be valid for 12 months.
If we do not have runners on the waiting list available to accept a transfer entry, then unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund or credit.
To request a transfer credit, please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
Entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event the race is cancelled due to extreme weather, fire, or for some other unforeseeable event, we cannot offer refunds or credits.