- Start: Lory State Park, Eltuck Picnic Area
- Distance: 5k – 12k
- August 10: Valley 5k
- August 17: Hilly 10k
- August 24: Hilly 5k
- August 31: Valley 12k
- Time: 6:00pm
- Cost: $25/ea or $75 for the series
Registration open TBD!
We hope for close-to-normal conditions on race day, as related to the COVID-19 pandemic. Current race information reflects a normal year. Details may change as race day approaches, and any changes will be communicated to registered runners well in advance.
Join us this August for a fun series of shorter midweek trail races. Our goal is to offer a fun, low-key series of races designed to give newer trail runners an opportunity to dip their toes into the trail racing waters, and to offer more experienced trail racers a chance to sharpen their speed on shorter, quicker courses.
After each race, we will be providing pizza with support from the Fort Collins Running Club and beverages with support from New Belgium Brewing. We’ll have a wide selection of vintage Gnar race shirts, and all registrants are welcome to their pick to call their own.
Race dates and distance are as follows:
- August 10: Flat and Fast Eltuck Valley 5k (250′ elevation gain)
- August 17: Into the Hills Eltuck 10k (1,700′ elevation gain)
- August 24: Into the Hills Eltuck 5k (700′ elevation gain)
- August 31: Flat and Fast Eltuck Valley 12k (500′ elevation gain)