Join the Gnar Runners volunteer trail work team and help give back to our local parks and open spaces.
Scheduled 2020 Gnar Trail Workdays:
- Saturday, May 16 – Lory State Park
- June 27/28 – State Forest State Park
- Saturday, September 19 – Lory State Park
We’ll also likely add some weeknight workdays as schedules permit.
No prior experience necessary. Tools provided (but you’re welcome to bring your own). Closed-toed shoes, long pants, gloves & eye protection required. We’ll have extra gloves & eyeglasses.
Looking for other trail work opportunities? The following great organizations organize trail workdays in the Fort Collins Area & beyond:
- Wildlands Restoration Volunteers
- Colorado Addicted Trailbuilders Society
- Overland Mountain Bike Association
- Volunteers For Colorado
Plus keep tabs on opportunities directly through our local land management agencies: