We are working to update all race information in all locations as quickly as possible in light of our newly-approved COVID-19 Safety Protocols. We appreciate your patience. If you have questions or find conflicting information, please email us.
Friday 8/14: Optional packet pick-up at Altitude Running 150 East Harmony Rd, Fort Collins, CO 80525 (NE corner of College and Harmony), from 4:00 – 7:00 p.m.
- Lory State Park Open to Runners
3:00 a.m. See parking page for details on parking and carpooling.
- 50 Mile Check-In & Packet Pickup
4:00 a.m. – 5:15 a.m. (Give yourself 15-20 minutes to park and get to check-in)
- 50 Mile Race Wave Starts
4:30 – 5:30 a.m.
- 25 Mile Check-In & Packet Pickup
6:00 a.m. – 7:15 a.m. (Give yourself 15-20 minutes to park and get to check-in)
- 25 Mile Race Wave Starts
6:30 – 8:00 a.m.
- Lead 25 Mile Runners Finish
- Final Soldier Canyon Cut-Off for 50 Mile Race
- Lead 50 Mile Runners Finish
11:45 a.m. – 12:30 p.m.
- Final Arthurs Trailhead Cut-off
- Final Horsetooth Trailhead Cut-off
- Race Finish
- Event Area Closed