The third running of the Never Summer 100k will take place July 22, 2017
Registration will open on December 15th, 2016. The race sold out the first two years and we expect strong demand again in 2017 so suggest registering early.
Please click through to the www.utrasignup.com link to register.
Dec 15 – Dec 31: $175
Jan 1 – May 31: $200
June 1 – July 13: $225
What You Get in Return for Your Registration Fee
- A truly unique, mind-blowingly scenic, and incredibly challenging course. We’re not joking here, this one is pretty special
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable race and aid station volunteers
- Fully stocked aid stations
- Technical race T-shirt
- Pair of Drymax socks
- Unique finisher award
- Finish line meal
- Post race breakfast, raffle and awards
- Professional medical & communications coverage
- Qualification for the 2017 Western States 100 Lottery (Finishers under 23 Hours)
- Memories to last a lifetime
In the event that the race sells out, we will maintain a waiting list and transfer runners from the waiting list to the race roster should other runners already registered not be able to attend.
We understand that the fees for this race (which we have endeavored to keep as reasonable as possible) represent a significant chunk of change. In the event that the race sells out (and there are runners on the waiting list), we will offer a race-transfer option, allowing runners a full refund according to the following schedule:
- Until May 31: 75% refund of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees)
- June 1 – July 13: 50% credit of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees). Credits may be applied to any future Gnar Runners race and will be valid for 12 months.
If we do not have runners on the waiting list available to accept a transfer entry, then unfortunately we will not be able to offer a refund.
To request a transfer/refund, please email us at email@example.com.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
With the exception of wait-list transfers, entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event the race is cancelled due to extreme weather, fire, or for some other unforeseeable event outside of our control, we cannot offer refunds.