The fifth running of the Never Summer 100k will take place July 27, 2019.
The starting field is full, and a wait list has been formed. In 2018, we draw more than 70 deep from the wait list. Please click through to the www.utrasignup.com link to register.
Dec 15 – Dec 31: $195
Jan 1 – May 31: $215
June 1 – July 18: $235
What You Get in Return for Your Registration Fee
- A truly unique, mind-blowingly scenic, and incredibly challenging course. We’re not joking here, this one is pretty special
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable race and aid station volunteers
- Fully stocked aid stations
- Gender-specific race T-shirt
- Unique finisher award
- Finish line meal
- Post race breakfast, raffle and awards
- Professional medical & communications coverage
- Qualification for the 2019 Western States 100 Lottery (Finishers under 23 Hours)
- 5 UTMB qualifying points
- Memories to last a lifetime
In the event that the race sells out, we will maintain a waiting list and transfer runners from the waiting list to the race roster should other runners already registered not be able to attend.
Transfer Credit Policy
In the event that the race sells out and there are runners on the waiting list, we will offer a race-transfer option, allowing runners a credit according to the following schedule:
- Until May 31: 75% credit of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees)
- June 1 – July 18: 50% credit of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees). Credits may be applied to any future Gnar Runners race and will be valid for 12 months.
If we do not have runners on the waiting list available to accept a transfer entry, then unfortunately we will not be able to offer a credit.
To request a transfer credit, please email us at email@example.com.
Cancellation & Refund Policy
With the exception of wait-list transfers, entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event the race is cancelled due to extreme weather, fire, or for some other unforeseeable event outside of our control, we cannot offer refunds.