We highly recommend printing all the maps that you need for the race before traveling to the race. You may not be able to get online access to this information from the park.
- State Forest State Park Crew Map
- Never Summer 100K Course Topo Map – Full
- Never Summer 100K Course Topo Map – South
- Never Summer 100K Course Topo Map – North
- Never Summer 100K Start to Diamond
- Never Summer 100K Diamond to Montgomery
- Never Summer 100K Montgomery to Ruby Jewel
- Never Summer 100K Ruby Jewel to Clear Lake
- Never Summer 100K Clear Lake to Canadian
- Never Summer 100K Canadian to Bockman
- Never Summer 100K Bockman to Finish
Aid Station Segment Splits
|Clear Lake 1||10.0||39.4||1950||2300|
|Clear Lake 2||4.5||43.9||1300||1300|
We recommend printing and carrying a copy of these directions. The course will be heavily marked on race day and these instructions highlight all of the major turns and tricky parts to watch for.
Course GPS File
If you have a GPS navigator, we can send you the full course GPX file.
Click here to download the final GPX file. (Current for 2020)