The 6th running of the Never Summer 100km is planned for July 25-26, 2020.
Dec 7 – Dec 31: $195
Jan 1 – May 31: $215
June 1 – July 18: $235
Never Summer typically sells out, and applications will be taken for the wait list once that point is reached. In a typical year, 40-50 applicants from the wait list are accepted into the run.
If you are selected from the wait list, you are given the opportunity to Accept/Decline the invitation. Your card will not be charged until you accept. Your fellow runners in line appreciate your prompt response.
What You Get in Return for Your Registration Fee
- A truly unique, mind-blowingly scenic, and incredibly challenging course. We’re not joking here, this one is pretty special
- Enthusiastic, knowledgeable race and aid station volunteers
- Fully stocked aid stations
- Gender-specific race T-shirt
- Unique finisher award
- Finish line meal
- Post race breakfast, raffle and awards
- Professional medical & communications coverage
- Qualification for the 2021 Western States 100 Lottery (Finishers under 23 Hours)
- 4 UTMB qualifying points
- Memories to last a lifetime
In the event that the race sells out, we will maintain a waiting list and transfer runners from the waiting list to the race roster should other runners already registered not be able to attend.
Transfer Credit Policy
If you are not able to race, we will be able to offer a race transfer credit according to the following schedule:
Until Jan 15: 100% credit of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees).
Jan 16 – March 31: 75% credit of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees).
April 1 – July 18: 50% credit of registration fee (excluding Ultrasignup fees).
Credits may be applied to any future Gnar Runners race and will be valid for 12 months.
To request a transfer credit please email us at email@example.com.
With the exception of wait list transfers, entries are non-refundable and non-transferable. In the event the race is cancelled due to extreme weather, fire, or for some other unforeseeable event, we cannot offer refunds or credits.