|Gabe Joyes at Lake Agnes on his way to the win. (Photo: Erin Bibeau)||Alyson Kirk coming off Montgomery Ridge on her way to defending.|
|Cindy Stonesmith. Third overall and a new grandmaster’s CR. (Photo: Erin Bibeau)||Stephen Kukta on his way to the grandmaster’s win. (Photo: Erin Bibeau)|
- The Northern Colorado Amateur Radio Club and their team of ham radio operators all of whom went above and beyond in ensuring that we had radio contact from every aid station on course, in addition to between medical and parks staff.
- The Diamond Peaks Ski Patrol for offering up a team of skilled volunteers with first responder training and an intimate knowledge of the Never Summer and Medicine Bow Mountains.
- State Forest State Park (SFSP) and their incredible staff of park rangers. We have received nothing but enthusiasm from SFSP in the years of planning and executing this event, and their welcome and professionalism on race weekend was second to none.
- The Fort Collins Trail Runners. Though completely informal in affiliation, this group of trail running enthusiasts has been the backbone of the Gnar Runners operation from its inception. A continued Thank You to you all.
- Poudre Valley Hospital’s team of medical professionals for going above and beyond in coordinating our emergency medical plans.
- The Gould Community Association for their support and the use of the Gould Community Center.